Space and the Broomhouse Hub
Our vision at Space, and the new Broomhouse Hub, is:
‘to nurture, support and inspire, so that lives are fuller, potential is fulfilled and community connections flourish.’
If you are currently a member of any of our services, one of our team should be in touch with you soon but if you have any queries please
call 0131 455 7731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our café is open again for sit in and take away. Opening times are Monday to Friday, 9am to 2:30pm – seating inside and outside in the courtyard. Our breakfast offering is 9am to 11:30am. Lunch from 12pm.
The following services are open for referral, call the hub on 0131 455 7731 for more information or email the contacts below:
- Young Carers and Young Adult Carers: email@example.com
- Adult Carers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Befriending, for young people affected by parental drug or alcohol use: email@example.com
- Big Hearts Befriending, young people in kinship care: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P.H.E.W (Health and Emotional Wellbeing) offering 18 to 25 yrs a safe and friendly space to make connections. Support can also be offered in a one-to-one setting: email@example.com
- Friday Night Youth Café: Open to young people, aged 8-15yrs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookbug: Every fortnight on Facebook. Email Jane@spacescot.org for more info
- Wellbeing Lab, Offering people with additional support needs an online space to learn, have fun and make connections: Debbie@spacescot.org
- Vintage Vibes: We are open for referrals in a small number of areas across Edinburgh. For the most up-to-date information on referrals see www.vintagevibes.org.uk or call on 0131 343 0955.
Our team will continue to work on safety measures so that we can reopen our doors and welcome you back as soon as guidance allows and it is safe to do so.
Although many of our services are still closed for face to face activities we continue to be here for the local community, in as many ways as we possibly can, so if you or someone you know need help please get in touch.
If we cannot help directly we will try to put you in touch with someone else who can help.
0131 445 7731
Please take care of yourselves and those around you.
This last year has been a challenge for all, but together as a community, we will get through this and find light at the end.
All services are running with post-Covid measures in place. The Beacon Club offers a service for elderly people with Dementia to be supported, at home. Through Vintage Vibes, in partnership with LifeCare, we support isolated people over 60 with one to one companionship. We help Adult Carers, through one to one telephone support. Our Space for Wellbeing is a friendly and relaxed peer support group, now running on-line.
The Hub is open, with post-Covid measures in place. Book us for your next event, conference, birthday party or meeting. We have a wonderful Space for hospitality and events, with in-house catering. We have a Space for Co-working, with hot desks available by the hour, with physical distancing in place, for the day or a period you require.
Space Kitchen café and courtyard is open Monday to Friday daytime with post-Covid measures in place. Try our delicious, daily changing menu, which often includes wonderful fresh veggies from the Broomhouse Growers. You can also book us for your next event or outside catering needs.
All services are running with post-Covid measures in place. Young Carers and Young Adult Carers, Youth Befriending and Kinship Care (in partnership with Big Hearts) are all being provided with support. On a Friday night we have a Digital Youth Drop in session for local young people. Check out weekly Bookbug on-line for families.