Position: Adult Community Services Coordinator
Hours: 28 hours per week, over 4 days
Salary: £24,894 per annum, pro-rata
Pension: 5% Employers contribution
Closing date: Monday 1st March 2021
We are looking for a service coordinator, with experience of working with people affected by dementia, to join our team.
The Adult Community Services Coordinator will help develop and deliver the high quality services that Space provides across South West Edinburgh, supporting the physical, emotional and social needs of older people and those affected by dementia.
The Adult Community Services Coordinator will be responsible for:
- The day to day operational running of the Beacon Club, supporting older people affected by dementia
- Carrying out home visits to conduct individual assessments, risk assessments and create personal care plans, mutually agreed with members and their carers.
- Design and run a fulfilling programme of activities and entertainment for members
- Recruit, train and supervise volunteers
- Encourage independence of members, promoting opportunities for individual choice and decision making
The full job description and person specification can be found in the links below.
How to apply
To apply, please return the completed application form and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet each required area of the person specification for the role, to email@example.com Any queries about the role can also be sent to that address.
Please also complete our Equalities Monitoring and submit with your application.
Click to download: