Our Enterprise team run Space Hub and Kitchen for events and outside catering, including the Space café and courtyard.
“Friday at the Hub cafe is the best!”
Services for Enterprise:
• Space Café: Our vision as we emerge slowly from Covid, is to re-instate this vital social space, where you can meet your friends, enjoy tasty, homemade dishes at affordable prices and get involved in our community events.
• Space Kitchen: Catering Services, internal/external catering, e-cargo bike/e van deliveries. All our food is home-made to the highest standard by our trainees and volunteers guided by our talented staff team. We are proud that we create food in an environment to give those on our training programme the opportunity to be proud of themselves and of what they help us deliver.
• Event Spaces: meeting room hire; hall facilities for conferences/parties, option of in-house catering; Events: Community meals, Games Nights, Movies Nights, Music in the Community
• Space Hire: meeting room, café or hall hire
• Community gardens, from field to fork: We have established a Market Garden and now working on a Neighbourhood Garden, to help you learn how to grow food for yourself so you can enjoy fresh, local, seasonal produce both at home, in our Café and at our community meals
• Arts Programme: – We have commissioned artist Lindsay Perth to work with the people of our community to develop creative solutions to the public seating areas, including a fantastic pizza oven, at Broomhouse Hub. We want you to be involved – contact us for more details!
• Space Filling Station: Coming soon – your local food shop offering your kitchen cupboard staples at affordable prices, as well as our own homegrown produce, homemade preserves, oils etc for tasty treats every day!